Digital Infrastructure Zone
When it comes to the design, construction and management of New Zealand's Buildings, there is pressure now more than ever on getting it right from the start. Introducing the Digital Infrastructure Zone to the Mega Show 2021!
This Zone presents leading solutions in construction technology and smart buildings and highlights 'how can we build buildings better'.
Spanning across Facilities Integrate and BuildNZ, the area offers visitors and industry-exclusive opportunity to connect with enterprise companies and start-ups within the construction tech market.
Find the newest technology to revolutionise building projects using technological advancements across the planning, design and building phase.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning
- BIM (Building Information Modelling)
- Business Transformation
- CAD Software
- Audio Visual
- Cloud-based Management Software
- Design for Manufacture and Assembly (DfMA)
- Geospatial Technologies and Mapping
- Industry 4.0
- Internet of Things (IoT) and smart Buildings
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) & Electrical Vehicles (EV)
- Visualisation (CGI/VR/AR/MR)
- Exclusivity options available dependent on size of sponsor investment
- Seminar/Workshop opportunities
- Networking event opportunities
Enquire: 09 976 8386 | email@example.com